Yesterday a Florida Judge sentenced Jermaine Green, a former New York Giants running back, to 12 years in prison for the 2013 knife attack on a woman he held captive inside a Daytona Beach home.
Body-cam video captured the moment police shot Green after they found him holding his 37-year-old girlfriend, Katrina Johnson, at knifepoint in September 2013.
Green was shot several times, and Johnson was shot once in the arm, police said. There was a very scary video that was released, and the Daytona, Florida native was very lucky he was not killed.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dc7Xo5tOsS
about 38 mins ago
- ICYMI:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trevor…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago