Former Marshall football player Steward Butler has been accused of two felony civil rights violations stemming from his alleged April assault on a gay couple.
The accusations against 23-year-old Steward Butler were contained in indictments unsealed Friday by a Cabell County grand jury, according to WTRF.
Butler is accused of striking two men who were returning to their hotel after an evening out in Huntington. The criminal complaint states Butler saw the two kiss, shouted slurs at them, and then punched both in the face.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I have been getting hit up all day by fans asking me about the Erie County decision to make the fans have a vaccine… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- This is cool twitter.com/washingtonnfl/…
about 27 mins ago
- Let's Go Buffalo!! Join them twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 28 mins ago
- This would be a civil case twitter.com/masonox1/statu…
about 35 mins ago
- Not yet just waiting to see twitter.com/zazzyjets/stat…
about 36 mins ago