Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio has been all over the Deflategate story and this story they found an interesting report from a 2006 article from Judy Battista, formerly of the New York Times and currently of NFL Media. It focuses on quarterback preferences regarding their footballs, and it includes the following paragraph regarding the preferences of former Texans quarterback David Carr.
“Carr, like several other quarterbacks, said Denver was one of the toughest places to play,” Battista wrote. “He said he thought the ball expanded slightly at the altitude and felt slick because of the lower humidity. Before Houston’s preseason game at Denver, Carr instructed the ball boys to let a little air out of the Texans’ footballs.”
It sounds like Brady might not be the only player to want the air out of the ball?
Wouldn’t it be interesting to see all the former quarterbacks stand up and say the same thing just to save Tom Terrific’s name?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Our house is already prepared in heaven! I don’t know about you but I cannot wait to see an atmosphere where everyo… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: David Knox, DL, Lindenwood University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/05/david-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Small School Prospect Rankings with over 980 Players nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/small-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Did You See This:Former Niners QB Joe Montana and his wife confront a kidnapper trying to take their grandchild… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 4 hours ago