I love second chances, I am a person that feels every player should get another opportunity because people do make mistakes. I am not sure I can give a man multiple opportunities though, especially when a person makes zero attempts to stay away from the problem.
Ray McDonald was arrested in August for supposedly putting his hands on a his ex fiancé. While charges were dropped and the 49ers stood by their man, he has since been arrested again. A matter of fact McDonald has been arrested three times in 9 months for Domestic Violence.
This arrest occured when McDonald placed his hands on his ex fiancé when she was holding a baby. So I want to know this readers, Should McDonald be banned from the NFL for good.
One ESPN reporter feels it should be a permanent ban for a player’s first offense.
@TonyGrossi: NFL domestic violence policy fails again. Policy should be zero tolerance. 1 violation = permanent ban.
Could you give him another shot? Let us know what you think?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 20, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jarrod Hewitt, DT, Virginia Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jarrod… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Z0x3E3jK0L
about 57 mins ago
- Did You See This:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- One of the best players in the FCS! He tore it up this year @Cameron7Ward is a manimal! twitter.com/uiwfootball/st…
about 3 hours ago