Chiefs should not be hoping for lengthy suspension of any good player
By Millissa Beaton
This morning I awoke to news about Deflate-Gate and how Tom Brady was likely guilty. Afterward, I happened to glance at Adam Teicher’s piece on how a suspension of Tom Brady will affect the Chiefs. There is definitely a possibility; however, I think any Chiefs player would tell you that they want to play good teams and beat those good teams. I am sure no one wants it the other way around. It defeats the purpose of working hard everyday. Sure, the suspension of Tom Brady might influence the scores of some games but not in a good way.
No one wants to win this way….
The Chiefs want to win, and as a Chiefs fan, I feel the same way. A suspension might create a possibility to make playoffs, however, it does not guarantee a win. I feel confident in saying the Chiefs want to win on their own merit. Chief fans, I hope you feel the same way I do. Trust me, no one wants to win because of an injury or suspension of another team’s players. This is what makes the NFL so entertaining and the reason we tune in every Sunday, Monday Night and Thursday night.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NDSU QB Trey Lance | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trey-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WDWJb3Cigy
about 31 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Fuqua, LS, University of Alabama-Birmingham nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- Breaking: Cardinals are signing former small school WR Darece Roberson nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/breaki… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qcYlKSCqDo
about 34 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Monte Seabrook, DB, Livingstone College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/monte-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- As a law enforcement officer this is giving up. He is no longer a threat. The Cop should be arrested. Sad Rest I… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago