Oregon cornerback Ifo Ekpre-Olomu tore his ACL in December, and that injury dropped the former Duck from the first round to almost undrafted. The Browns selected him Ekpre-Olomu in the seventh round, and they think they got a steal. General Manager Ray Farmer said the Browns’ medical staff believes Ekpre-Olomu’s injury, while severe, is one that he can fully recover from.
“We felt like we were getting the right kind of guy that we knew had talent,” Farmer said. “He suffered an unfortunate injury. We are confident he will get healthy.”
The Browns may elect to use 2015 as a red-shirt year, and place Ifo on the I/R for the entire season.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Breaking: Bills are signing TE Nate Becker to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nate-b… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/qHDP1m1SD3
about 30 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bears legendary running back Gale Sayers has passed away at the age of 77 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/gale-s… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Bills signed RB Antonio Williams to their practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/antoni… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/IUtWx7y95T
about 44 mins ago
- ICYMI:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago
- Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vHua3rb0u0
about 56 mins ago