Denver Broncos defensive end Antonio Smith is under investigation for alleged child abuse in Fort Bend County, Texas near Houston. The last child abuse case was Adrian Peterson who was suspended from all activities for the entire year. Both incidents took place in Texas.
No charges have been filed, according to TMZ Sports.
“Our Sheriff’s Office has received some information, they’re working with our office to try and find out as much information as we can about the allegation,” John Healey Jr, District Attorney of Fort Bend County, told 9News. “At this particular point anything in reference to Mr. Smith is just that — an allegation.”
According to the TMZ Sports he case was first reported to officials in Colorado back in November — but the case was forwarded to Texas, because that’s where the accuser says the alleged incidents took place.
Broncos: “Last night we became aware for first time of allegation involving Antonio Smith. We are now gathering more information.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Clemson RB Travis Etienne | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/travis… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dWu3KQxw9K
about 29 mins ago
- Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QhcR5CEpy6
about 31 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Houston Miller, DL, Texas Tech nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/housto… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- If you are an athlete, and you ache, you need an EXOGUN! | Exogun DreamPro Scouting Report and Product Review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago