George Halas McCaskey took the blame today when he talked to media about the signing gone wrong in Ray McDonald.
Rich Campbell of the Chicago Tribune, McCaskey told reporters that even though he initially said no and was talked into adding the troubled defensive lineman, that the decision to bring him aboard was “my decision, ultimately, alone.”
General Manager Ryan Pace was able to get a pass for this first decision, but I highly doubt McCaskey will be willing to allow Pace to stamp another signing again, even though he says he has confidence in him.
“Not at all. We have complete confidence in Ryan,” McCaskey said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Top Aussie College Football Players Who Panned Out To NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/top-au… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- Did You See This:20 players from the XFL found a way to stick on NFL rosters, More to come? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/xfl-35/… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Did You See This:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago