“I am anxious to start a new chapter and get on with the rest of my life,” Peterson said, adding that he’s eager to share what he and his family went through while he was out of football last year.
I cannot think that Peterson will show up to play for the Vikings. I know the team wants him back, but I cannot see how they are able to mend things with him. I think he will be dealt, and I would not be surprised to see him get traded to the Cowboys.
Josina Anderson @JosinaAnderson
Adrian Peterson to me on his mindset before meeting with the NFL today: “I am anxious to start a new chapter (cont) http://t.co/IK56kstJZ2
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #DogeCoin is at 22 cents right now! Now is the time to buy in! You can earn a free stock by signing up today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vv4vUTFBNq
about 32 mins ago
- Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gR9p8CBEYe
about 33 mins ago
- Five of the biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft | Five guys who should be rated a lot higher!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- We need answers, the draft is here in a few days!
Name your Draft Sleeper, Most Overrated, and Draft Crush!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago