Someone get the urinalysis because Andrew Quarless is talking crazy. The former fifth round pick of the Green Bay Packers has caught 61 passes for 635 yards and five touchdowns while playing in every game for the Packers over the last two seasons, but he feels he should be considered in the top echelon of tight ends.
“I consider myself [in] the top echelon of tight ends,” Quarless said, via the Green Bay Press Gazette. “That’s really where I see myself and that’s really where I’m trying to take it. A couple other guys like [Rob Gronkowski] and a couple guys who are up there. I put myself in that bracket. That’s definitely where I’m training to be.”
He even put his name in the same paragraph with Rob Gronkowski, but he is going to have to be better if he wants that recognition. I personally feel Quarless is nuts, but who am I?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- you never want to blame the refs, but the refs should not be the ones causing the problems twitter.com/Ohio_StateMENT…
about 24 mins ago
- I have a lot of Rams fans on my feed and they have every right to be mad too. I was mad when my team had a fake int… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Bro you know the interception was a bad call too. I agree the PI was weak. The interception was wrong though twitter.com/HoldenCantor/s…
about 26 mins ago
- That was the ugliest football game ever for the Buffalo Bills. You cannot be up 28-3 and damn near lose the game. T… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- You cannot let the refs make up the game
about 28 mins ago