Bryan Scott the former Buffalo Bills safety made a killing last night on Shark Tank. He is part owner of Noene a insole company that absorbs shock and although he has never sold one, he sold 30 percent of his company for 200,000 dollars.
Mark Cuban and Daymond John both jumped in and dished the former safety money.
A second-round pick of the Falcons in 2003 from Penn State, Scott spent three seasons in Atlanta before being traded to the Saints in 2006. He finished his career with six years in Buffalo, from 2007 to 2012.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Hey @nflcommish Cut that check homie twitter.com/RapSheet/statu…
about 11 mins ago
- Former NFL player killed himself after killing 5 people, including 2 kids, in S.C. shooting rampage… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 16 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brett DioGuardi, LS, University of Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/brett-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 17 mins ago
- Interview with the Most Underrated SEC prospect in the country | Ainias Smith, ATH, Texas A&M joins Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Arizona high school star football player K.J. Taylor shot and killed in West Virginia nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/k-j-ta… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago