I think there are four players who are particularly likely to be involved in any trades the Philadelphia Eagles might make during the draft. They are Fletcher Cox, Mychal Kendricks, Brandon Boykin and Evan Mathis. Three of them are defensive regulars who were selected in the 2012. The fourth is a 33-year-old guard who has asked (and been granted) permission to seek a trade during each of the last two offseasons. At some point, if they’re able to, the Eagles are likely to go ahead and make his wish come true.
The other guy is Sam Bradford. According to Sheridan he would not rule out the trade. So what do you think Eagles fans?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #DogeCoin is at 22 cents right now! Now is the time to buy in! You can earn a free stock by signing up today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 8 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vv4vUTFBNq
about 19 mins ago
- Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gR9p8CBEYe
about 20 mins ago
- Five of the biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft | Five guys who should be rated a lot higher!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- We need answers, the draft is here in a few days!
Name your Draft Sleeper, Most Overrated, and Draft Crush!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago