What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
Stephen F. Austin State University
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
None. I walked on at SFA
How did you choose your school?
I took a chance and God took it from there.
Where are you from? The
Who is your role model, and why?
Deion Sanders because he perfected his position and is very intelligent and wise man.
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
Not just yet
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Yes, baseball, track, basketball ms gymnastics
Did you play any other positions in football?
After high school I played a little but of quarterback
At your position, what separates you from others?
I catch every ball thrown my way, not afraid of to catch go through the middle and love being physical.
When you are breaking down film, what do you look for?
Physicality and catching with hands and doing my job for that play
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Probably Robert Alford
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
I would I say I play like Antonio brown because he’s not a huge guy but plays so tenacious
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Not getting a chance to play college ball cause I wasn’t recruited so I trusted God and walked on and it worked out for me
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
Yes, I say the exact same prayer and wait to the last minute to get dressed.
What is your biggest weakness?
I don’t know it yet
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I will catch every ball thrown to me, block any man in front of me and do my job every play.
Who was your favorite player and NFL team growing up?
Randy Moss, Dallas Cowboys
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
My grandmother, Deion Sanders and Roger Goodell
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Please keep the Toon family in your prayers. Al Toon the legendary Jets WR's daughter was shot and killed in a mur… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Daughter of New York Jets legend Al Toon killed in a murder/suicide by her husband nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/al-too… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Man what a horrible story coming out of Arizona.
about 21 mins ago
- Camilo Eifler, LB, Illinois | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview | Draft Diamonds Exclusive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Just fifteen days until the draft football fans! Check out @theoddsfactory to try to win some merchandise!! twitter.com/theoddsfactory…
about 40 mins ago