The Miami Dolphins covet Georgia running back Todd Gurley, according to the Miami Herald, and would love for him to fall to them at No. 14 in the first round of the NFL Draft on Thursday.
Some feel he will not even make it out of the top 10; ESPN draftnik Todd McShay projects him going sixth to the Jets.
Well if the Dolphins do land Gurley, they will hope he can amount to something. They have drafted 7 running backs over the last 49 years in the NFL and only two amounted to anything (Larry Csonka and Ronnie Brown).
Can Gurley change that statistic?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- There is literally nothing on TV tonight, so we are going to be forced to watch a debate? Come on
about 13 mins ago
- Last Chance:Are good defenses Lamar Jackson’s kryptonite? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/lamar-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FbOYBpbzp6
about 22 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Ivan Mertilus, DB, Los Angeles Valley College… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chiefs QB Patrick Mahomes became the fastest QB to reach 10,000 yards passing in just 34 games… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago