There are reports today that the New York Jets are working out Jameis Winston this week and they are reportedly very high on him. Rich Cimini of ESPN New York reports that Jets GM Mike Maccagnan hasn’t ruled out the idea of possibly trading up from No. 6 overall.
Cimini mentions that there is “virtually no chance” of Winston falling to the Jets at No. 6, but the FSU product is reportedly “highly regarded” within the Jets’ organization, but will the Buccaneers pass on Jameis?
I honestly cannot see this happening unless the Jets throw the house at the Buccaneers, and I still do not think you can pass on a future franchise Quarterback.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dc7Xo5tOsS
about 37 mins ago
- ICYMI:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trevor…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago