San Diego Chargers running back Danny Woodhead had to miss a portion of last season due to an injury, but the former Chadron State back is ready and hungrier than ever.
“It’s been a long process,” Woodhead said, via the team’s website. “But definitely it makes you hungrier when the game is taken away. It makes you realize how blessed you are to play it. Not that I didn’t understand that before, but when it is taken away for such a long amount of time, it makes you even hungrier. You miss being out there with your brothers. I’m excited for this season. I’m always excited, but my mentality might even be younger and hungrier than ever before.”
Right now, the Chargers do not have a true primary back, but could the Chargers use their first round pick on a back? If not Woodhead will compete with Branden Oliver and Donald Brown for the starting spot. The Chargers are not that bad at the position as many think.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- ICYMI:Who is Each Team’s Biggest Sleeper? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/N8qk7Kh3Ef
about 50 mins ago
- ICYMI:Mike Leach’s first game in the SEC was fun and he punched LSU in the mouth nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Mississippi State QB K.J. Costello becomes the first SEC QB EVER to throw for 600 yards in one gam… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Football: Week 3 Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Ycm9MBsKzm
about 2 hours ago