The Cleveland Browns could have the best opportunity to land the second pick in the NFL draft. There have been rumors that the Browns already offered the 12th and 19th, and if they did they could be the frontrunners to land the pick. According to Ian Rapoport the Browns have the best chance to land the pick.
Via NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport, the Browns have the best chance of any team to move up to the No. 2 overall pick due to their multiple first-round picks — No’s 12 and 19. Per Rapoport, they have indeed had conversations with the Tennessee Titans but have also spoken to several other teams in that area to gage what the cost of moving up would be.
In addition, Rapoport noted via a source that any deal to Tennessee would involve both of Cleveland’s first-round picks this year plus more.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 14 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Last Chance:Five Fantasy Diamonds in the Rough from Week 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4LkWexEtu0
about 34 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Atlanta Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/32GiOfl
about 40 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago