Tonight many players are going to buy a jersey of a player. Many people are going to splurge and buy a Jameis Winston Buccaneers jersey.
Well after you do that, buy insurance. We have teamed up with Professional Jersey Protection a new insurance company for Professional Sports Jerseys. How many times have you bought a jersey and you end up throwing it out a year later because the player is traded or cut? Well now there is a solution, and it is right here.
Professional sports continue to evolve by the minute. It’s a popular, fast paced environment which in turn creates rising costs for consumers and fans. In 2011 we identified a chronic issue with professional sports. Attend one sporting event in the United States and count the number of fans wearing jerseys of players who are no longer with that franchise. Professional sports jerseys are an expensive investment. The only thing worse than owning an outdated jersey is the thought of buying another one. Closets are filled with outdated jerseys and fans have lost the desire to purchase merchandise branded with their favorite players and numbers.
Our solution? Professional Jersey Protection! Give fans the opportunity to purchase a jersey without buyer’s remorse. Give fans the opportunity to attend sporting events without the embarrassment of wearing outdated jerseys. If you’re invested, you’re protected!
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: Washington Football Team vs Arizona Cardinals ift.tt/2ZOIWD1
about 9 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 11 mins ago
- Last Chance:NCAA Football Predictions 2020 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/ncaa-f… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/xFbAlGYEgH
about 35 mins ago
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago