This morning the Tennessee Titans made their first major move in free agency, signing former Washington Redskins linebacker Brian Orakpo. According to Mike Garafolo of Fox Sports 1, the Titans signed the premier pass rusher to a four year deal worth 32 million dollars. The Titans guaranteed 13.5 million dollars of that deal.
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
Brian Orakpo’s deal with the Titans: four years, $32 million base value, $35 million max, with $13.5 guaranteed, per source.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Trenchmen’s Corner| Daviyon Nixon Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Alabama RB Najee Harris | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/najee-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- ICYMI:Notre Dame OLB Jeremiah Owusu-Koramoah is the next Phenomenal Coverage Linebacker says former NFL scout… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trenchmen’s Corner| Christian Barmore Scouting Report | Former CFL scout Dave Van Nett breaks down his game… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trey Lance’s two pro days mean nothing | Former NFL scout says he is a bust waiting to happen… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago