According to the Milwaukee Journal’s Bob McGinn, The agent for Randall Cobb, Jimmy Sexton has been told by the Packers they’ll sign Cobb to a five-year contract averaging in the $8 million to $9 million range. Sexton basically has told the team he’s confident more lucrative offers await come Saturday.
“Sexton does a good job for his players,” an executive in personnel for an NFL team said. “He measures the market well and knows how to create a market for his clients as well.
“For Randall, it’s perfectly timed. He had a very good season. Making it tougher for the Packers is the franchise tags that were used at the position.”
It sounds like Cobb will be leaving, but maybe just maybe the Packers can work something out before hand.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Week 2 Preview: San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Jets ift.tt/3ccYtBz
about 32 mins ago
- Last Chance:All the Reasons that Make NFL Football One of the Most Popular Sports in the World… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/GtBwehIOvt
about 47 mins ago
- This shows humbleness. Just a few years ago he was the highest paid cornerback in the NFL. Now he is on a practic… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago
- Raiders could be down a linebacker this week, I wonder if they pull up a practice squad guy! Should know soon
about 1 hour ago