According to Pro Football Talk’s Mike Florio, The Competition Committee’s annual pre-league meeting get-together includes, for 2015, examination of roster size.
The Competition Committee is considering expanding rosters from 53 to 55, according to PFT.
This is great for football players that come from small schools, but also it could be a problem with the salary cap. That means the team would be bigger, but the money pool would have to be split between 55 players rather than 53. That shouldn’t matter considering they have been raising the salary cap every year for the past several years.
You can find solid quality player to play special teams, shoot you can even sign another kicker…..(Sorry, I was a kicker, had to throw them a bone).
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Kenny Golladay Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 23 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: D’Andre Swift Injury Update, Will he play on Thanksgiving?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Toby Sanderson, C, Central Arkansas nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/08/toby-s…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: DeAngelo McMillian, DE, Shaw University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/06/deange…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for November 24, 2020, Daily Workouts, Signings, and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago