The New York Jets are hosting former Green Bay Packers linebacker Jamari Lattimore. The 26-year-old Lattimore appeared in 11 games (five starts) in 2014, recording 38 tackles and intercepting one pass.
Mike Garafolo @MikeGarafolo
LB Jamari Lattimore is visiting the Jets today, source says. After four seasons in Green Bay, could be looking at new landing spot.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- NFL Transactions for April 19, 2021 | Free Agent Signings, Workouts and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/transa… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- Alex Smith is retiring from the NFL
about 24 mins ago
- Why do you have to comment negatively on the article? You sound upset, may I pray for you? twitter.com/dontcallmerick…
about 27 mins ago
- If you are an athlete, and you ache, you need an EXOGUN! | Exogun DreamPro Scouting Report and Product Review… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- I hope you will take a second and read my story. @Trevorlawrencee has faith in Jesus, and I personally wish I woul… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago