Newly acquired Buffalo Bills running back LeSean McCoy took at shot at the team that traded him by saying the Eagles panicked after losing out on Frank Gore.
“I saw that they originally were trying to get Frank Gore, and he backed out,” McCoy said Friday on The Rich Eisen Show. “So then when they got DeMarco and they got Ryan Mathews, I thought it was like a panic move.”
Shady was dealt for Kiko Alonso, I still feel both teams made out.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Arizona High School football star Edward Crocker died after being thrown from car in two-car crash in Phoenix… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- Ouch you see sometimes it is worth it to trade up twitter.com/pff/status/138…
about 31 mins ago
- Can we cover this instead of all the bad things in the media? This is amazing twitter.com/joncoopertweet…
about 33 mins ago
- This is getting out of hand twitter.com/mikecoppinger/…
about 34 mins ago
- Sad twitter.com/tdonline/statu…
about 1 hour ago