The Seattle Seahawks should have won the Super Bowl last year, all they had to do is run the ball. This year they did not lose really anything and they gained the best tight end in the NFL (Jimmy Graham). They are already favored to win the Super Bowl according to the latest odds from Bovada. Now factor in they might land Greg Hardy, the 26 year old pass rusher from the Carolina Panthers? This could get out of hand quickly, so if you are a betting man you might want to get in before the odds drop to 3/1 or even 2/1.
Hardy remains on the Commissioner’s Exempt List, but is allowed to negotiate and potentially sign a contract. The NFL will decide if it will levy any punishment on Hardy after domestic violence charges against him, stemming from a 2014 summer conviction, were dismissed last month after North Carolina prosecutors said the accuser in the case couldn’t be found.
The Seahawks would be getting a player who compiled 26 sacks over 31 games between 2012 and 2013. If he were not embroiled in a domestic violence issue, the defensive end would have long been off the market and one of the highest paid defensive players in the NFL. So when it is all said and done, this could be the biggest free agent acquisition in a very long time for any team, let alone a Super Bowl contender.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- I agree with you on Paris Ford twitter.com/rmcgillick/sta…
about 7 mins ago
- #DogeCoin is at 22 cents right now! Now is the time to buy in! You can earn a free stock by signing up today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vv4vUTFBNq
about 50 mins ago
- Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gR9p8CBEYe
about 50 mins ago
- Five of the biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft | Five guys who should be rated a lot higher!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 57 mins ago