Arizona Cardinals linebacker Darryl Washington was a beast before running into the law, and now he is currently a free agent.
Washington told Mike Jurecki that he has completed 38 weeks of anger management classes. He also said he has not failed any drug test.
@mikejurecki: Spoke to #AzCardinals Daryl Washington, said he recently completed his “anger management/domestic violence classes.” (38 weeks)
@mikejurecki: #AZCardinals Daryl Washington claims he hasn’t failed or missed any drug tests during his suspension. He gets random tests per month.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/Dc7Xo5tOsS
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/trevor…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago
- Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlotte… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 5 hours ago