Ndamukong Suh was told today the Lions would not place the Franchise tag on him. While they will try to sign him to a long term deal still, Suh is going to have a major pay day.
According to Ed Werder of ESPN, Suh will be looking to get the richest deal for a defensive player in NFL history.
@Edwerderespn: Look for @NdamukongSuh to surpass @JJWatt 6-year, $100M contract as richest D player in NFL history if a UFA. Suh more leverage than Watt
Are the Lions making the right decision? I honestly feel they are if they move on.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Broncos game week 5 against New England has been changed to 4:25 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/bronco… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/HnX2InAqMQ
about 27 mins ago
- Breaking: Bears are working out defensive lineman Darrius Moragne nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darriu… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/QaUBS342dx
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:Three rookies who shined in week 3 of the NFL nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/rookie… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/AUJKN62obs
about 32 mins ago
- Breaking: Bears are working out defensive lineman Darrius Moragne nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darriu… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/dUG1OA8GgL
about 34 mins ago
- Week 3 Recap: San Francisco 49ers vs. New York Giants ift.tt/2GlOz4o
about 44 mins ago