Coleman, the second-leading rusher in college football last year (2,036 yards), played most of last season with a broken big toe on his right foot. He underwent surgery to remove a sesamoid bone and reattach a tendon in December and won’t be able to work out for teams until his personal pro day next month.
After the team released Reggie Bush they immediately had a need at the running back position. Maybe not a need that requires them to take a running back early, but definitely a need at the position. The team still has Joique Bell and George Winn, but another speed back could be a good option for the Lions in the mid rounds.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2 college players the Philadelphia Eagles should keep an eye on nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/eagles/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7ej3mmJcmQ
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 18, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 35 mins ago
- Last Chance:Five Fantasy Diamonds in the Rough from Week 1 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/fantas… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4LkWexEtu0
about 41 mins ago
- Week 2 Preview: Atlanta Falcons vs. Dallas Cowboys ift.tt/32GiOfl
about 48 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Latavius Murray, RB, New Orleans Saints nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/latavi… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago