The Dallas Cowboys gave former Carolina Panthers defensive end Greg Hardy an incentive based deal. That deal is considered a low risk move by head coach Jason Garrett. Garrett feels the move was a smart one for the risks involved.
“The conditions of the contract were important: No guaranteed money, earn it every step of the way,” Garrett said during the NFC coaches breakfast at the NFL owners meetings in Phoenix. “At any point, if we don’t feel like you’re doing what we want you to do as a player and as a person, we can move on from you.”
The Cowboys landed a perennial pro bowl player in Hardy. I feel they did get a steal.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- #DogeCoin is at 22 cents right now! Now is the time to buy in! You can earn a free stock by signing up today. Here… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 6 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Shaun Wade, CB, Ohio State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/ohio-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/vv4vUTFBNq
about 17 mins ago
- Ole Miss WR Elijah Moore | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/elijah… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/gR9p8CBEYe
about 18 mins ago
- Five of the biggest sleepers in the 2021 NFL Draft | Five guys who should be rated a lot higher!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- We need answers, the draft is here in a few days!
Name your Draft Sleeper, Most Overrated, and Draft Crush!… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago