NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport is reporting that the club will place the franchise tender on defensive end Justin Houston just a few months after he finished the 2014 season as the NFL’s sack leader (22).
Houston is just 26 and has made three straight Pro Bowls in Kansas City. The tag, which will cost the Chiefs roughly $14 million dollars.
Houston would have been paid big time if he was not kept off the market, so this is a great move by KC.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Coaches Hot Seat: Three head coaches that need to be fired after Week 3 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/hot-se… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 28, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- ICYMI:Cowboys defensive lineman Trysten Hill should be suspended for this dirty play nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tryste… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago
- Titans are working out QB Anthony Gordon, WR Chris Lacy and TE Dalton Schoen
about 22 mins ago
- Cardinals hosted TE Evan Baylis for a visit
about 24 mins ago