Maxwell will reportedly receive a five-year deal worth around $53 to 54 million from the Eagles that includes $25 million guaranteed, per Braddock According to Braddock, the contract came in higher than expected after the two sides continued to talk.
Jimmy Kempski has confirmed the report that the Eagles have an agreement in place with CB Byron Maxwell. Mike Garafolo confirms the report from Jayson Braddock as well.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Camilo Eifler, LB, Illinois | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview | Draft Diamonds Exclusive… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Just fifteen days until the draft football fans! Check out @theoddsfactory to try to win some merchandise!! twitter.com/theoddsfactory…
about 30 mins ago
- Florida TE Kyle Pitts | 2021 NFL Draft Injury Review | Doctor’s Take nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/kyle-p… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/K7C9MuX7to
about 39 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Isaiah Hayes, S, University of Louisville nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/isaiah… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- #DogeCoin will be the next big thing haha .14 cents and counting twitter.com/benballer/stat…
about 3 hours ago