Buffalo Bills head coach Rex Ryan is an interesting character and in a radio interview with WGR 550 AM in Buffalo, Ryan said he expects to feed his running backs quite a bit this year.
“We prefer to ground and pound it, we’re going to run it 50 times if we can on you,” Ryan said on WGR 550-AM in Buffalo.
Rex knows about running the ball, and knows the Bills will need to stack their offense with weapons to put up points. Last year against the Dolphins Rex and the Jets ran the ball 49 times. He doesn’t feel the team will just run the ball all game, but does say that he will make you stack the box.
“We’re not naive enough to think we’re going to be able to get away with that,” Ryan said of running all game. “We can spread you out and create some nightmares in coverage. If you want to stop our run by keeping all the big guys in there, then so be it, we’ll be able to hurt you in a lot of different ways outside.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Joseph Greenwood, LS, Ball State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/joseph… #NFL #NFLDraftNews
about 35 mins ago
- Love the stomp on home plate twitter.com/barstoolsports…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 7 hours ago
- Last Chance:Note to NFL teams: Stay away from Trevor Lawrence | Bust chance increases to 90 percent… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 9 hours ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Austin Trammell, WR, Rice University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/austin…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 10 hours ago