On Thursday afternoon, the Broncos reached an agreement in principal with long snapper Aaron Brewer on a four-year contract. The contract’s total value? Yep, $4 million.
Truth is, it was a coincidence. Manning’s pay cut was for this season’s cash budget. Brewer’s deal features a $740,000 signing bonus and makes him the NFL’s 11th-highest-paid snapper of the Denver Post.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Breaking: Veteran safety Jahleel Addae is expected to sign with the Chargers practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 27 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Power Rankings: Week 3 Edition nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-po… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/YyuyupFgIx
about 42 mins ago
- Did You See This:That Sports Guy’s Week 3 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-3… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/7pfNfXbzAN
about 50 mins ago