Today the Baltimore Ravens re-signed a key player of their defense. According to Aaron Wilson of the Baltimore Sun, the Ravens re-signed Chris Canty to a 2 year deal worth 4.65 million dollars, including a 1.5 million dollar signing bonus.
Aaron Wilson @RavensInsider
Chris Canty had been scheduled to visit the Seahawks on Thursday, but canceled trip to rejoin Ravens on two-year deal
He’ll make a $1 million base salary in 2015 and another $2 million in 2016. The Ravens have a $150,000 team option for Canty after the 2015 season, per Wilson.
“I’m super excited to come back and be part of a great tradition,” Canty said. “When they released me, Ozzie and I talked about things and they left the door open for me.
“It’s a very talented defensive front. These guys can really play and I’m going to try to teach them as much as possible.”
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Free Agent Spotlight: Draft Diamonds interview with offensive lineman Jalen Allen, formerly of Charlott… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 50 mins ago
- 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Jacob Harris, WR, University of Central Florida nfldraftdiamonds.com/2021/04/jacob-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Dang they had a GoFundMe for Black Rob that never reached it's goal. So sad. Said he needed housing and medical a… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Damn Black Rob died? Woah twitter.com/camronsanto/st…
about 1 hour ago
- Villanova QB Daniel Smith throws the wildest touchdown pass ever
I just want you to watch the defender! He is cel… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago