You never know what you’ll find at a thrift store, but one Nashville man got the surprise of his life when he bought an old West Point jersey at an Asheville, North Carolina, store:
According to ESPN, Sean McEvoy paid an average of 58 cents per item on his haul that day, but when he watched a Vince Lombardi documentary and saw a picture of the legendary coach wearing a similar jacket, his wife Rikki mentioned she’d seen a name on a patch inside the one they’d bought.
That coat is worth 20,000 dollars today. That is a pretty great purchase….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Colts LB Darius Leonard gave a fan his glove, but his wedding ring was inside nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/darius…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/transa…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- Raiders look good, they are punching the Saints in the mouth
about 42 mins ago
- I just need one more catch from Darren Waller and I came back to win Fantasy
about 44 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 21, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 55 mins ago