Seahawks’ safety Earl Thomas will undergo surgery to repair a fully torn labrum, according to ESPN, but that surgery could keep him off the field for more than half the year.
Thomas played through the NFC Championship game and Super Bowl XLIX with a torn labrum and separated shoulder.
Though the surgery has yet to be scheduled, he will likely miss six to eight months. Thomas, however, is expected to be 100 percent by the beginning of training camp.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Falcons WR Julio Jones could end up being a game-time decision week 12 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/julio-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Pickard’s Week 12 Fantasy Football Rankings ift.tt/3pSlxMl
about 18 mins ago
- ICYMI:Will Raheem Mostert return from injury this week? His coach is hopeful nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/raheem… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- That shirt would look good on these biceps!! Proud of you fam! twitter.com/bullittteam/st…
about 31 mins ago
- I can dig it twitter.com/krulltruistic/…
about 48 mins ago