Pernell McPhee the Ravens big defensive end is expected to hit the free agency market. According to the Baltimore Sun, Ravens will likely let him walk because he is hoping to land between 8 and 10 million a year. McPhee has started just six of 60 games since the Baltimore Ravens selected him in the fifth round of the 2011 NFL Draft, but emerged as one of the NFL’s most effective per-play pass rushers last season.
Citing NFL sources, the Baltimore Sun expects McPhee to command an annual salary between $8 million and $10 million once he reaches the open market.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Cheaper By The Dozen: NFL Week 3 DFS Value Plays ift.tt/2S1MSvU
about 19 mins ago
- ICYMI:Trumaine Johnson went from the highest-paid CB to getting released from a team’s practice squad… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 20 mins ago
- Last Chance:If Broncos win with Blake Bortles, what does that say about Drew Lock? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/drew-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 25, 2020; Roster Cuts, Signings, and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football Friday FLEX: Joshua Kelley, RB, LA Chargers nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/joshua… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/aTyowufgPo
about 44 mins ago