According to Scott Bair of CSNBayArea.com, Del Rio said he hopes to be able to update the team’s training facility in Alameda, to bring it up to modern NFL standards.
“It was kind of like how I felt about taking the job,” Del Rio said. “I knew there was work to be done, and I’m excited about having the opportunity to mold this place and make an impact.”
The first order of business is upgrading the weight room and practice fields. The fields are in better shape since General Manager Reggie McKenzie was hired in 2012, but more work is being done.
“We’ve got some plans that you’ll see unfold with the weight room and the fields,” Del Rio said, “that the players are going to be very excited about when they get back. . . .
“We want to make sure that everything we’re doing every day gives us an opportunity to win our division and be in position to win championships.”
This is smart, because players will be excited to suit up for a team who has a nice facility.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Myles Gaskin Injury Update, Will he return this week? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/myles-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for November 27, 2020, Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 31 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: John Brown Injury Update, Bills WR will miss another week nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/john-b…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Alvin Kamara Injury Update, How serious is his foot injury? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/alvin-…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Doctors: Todd Gurley Injury Update, How bad is the Falcons RB’s knee injury?… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 44 mins ago