The NCAA does a lot of things but this might be the worst. Baylor walk-on running back Silas Nacita has been dismissed from the Baylor football team after he claimed the NCAA ruled he took an impermissible benefit.
Taking permanent lodging from a friend instead of sleeping on various apartment floors.
@Salsa_Nacho: All I wanted to do was go to school and play the game I loved. http://t.co/zYQ0HTaz05
Seriously, not a good look for the NCAA. The kid was homeless, and still managed to walk-on, make a Big 12 Championship squad, contribute, and make the Big 12 All-Academic team.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:That Sports Guy’s Podcast: Jordan Canady, DB, North Dakota nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/that-s… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jw12AbB9O8
about 34 mins ago
- Did You See This:FBI arrests Ohio man who threatened to lynch black HS football player that kneeled… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 38 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Matthew Mattingly, WR, Morgan State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mike Boykin, DL, North Alabama nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mike-b… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Clay Legault, OL, Merrimack College nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/07/clay-l… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago