He may not have fulfilled his dreams of having a NFL career, but Michael Sam has found another job. According to TMZ, Sam is headed to ABC’s “Dancing with the Stars.”
Sam has been a free agent since being released by Dallas Cowboys from their practice squad last season. Previously, he was drafted by the Rams but was cut during the preseason.
Last year, Sam made headlines when he became the first openly gay player drafted by the NFL. Sam now joins a long line of NFL players who proved they can dance with the best of them. Both Emmitt Smith and Hines Ward won their DWTS season, along with Jerry Rice, Warren Sapp, and Jason Taylor both coming in second place during theirs. Maybe Sam will be able to show some light feet, which help him get back into a camp?
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:If the Jets lose to the Broncos who are starting Brett Rypien, then Adam Gase should be fired… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 33 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago
- The Deion Effect twitter.com/jacksonstateu/…
about 42 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 29, 2020; Daily Workouts, Signings and Roster Cuts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 46 mins ago