According to Ian Rapoport of NFL Media Insiders, the Seattle Seahawks are expected to keep Marshawn Lynch in Seattle. They have reportedly offered Lynch a massive contract. The deal is believed to include more than $10 million for Lynch in the 2015 season alone. Lynch currently is slated to make $5 million in 2015, the final year of what originally was a four-year, $31 million deal.
The Seahawks believe that Lynch, who has rushed for at least 1,200 yards in each of the past four seasons, has outplayed his contract.. They want to reward him for his work.
NFL Access @NFL_Access
Seahawks have reportedly offered RB Marshawn Lynch a huge contract extension
The new deal for Lynch has been a topic of discussion between Lynch’s agent Doug Hendrickson and the Seahawks for the last several weeks. He’s the heart-and-soul of their team, which they recognize, and they want him to retire a ‘Hawk.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Last Chance:Deion Sanders sends out his first scholarship and it is to the best defensive tackle in the nation… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 51 mins ago
- Last Chance:Week 2 QB Index, Josh Allen has a huge jump after beating Dolphins nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb-ind… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- ICYMI:NFL Transactions for September 22, 2020; Daily Workouts, Roster Cuts, and Signings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Last Chance:Week 1 QB Index, Mahomes Not Top 3? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-1… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/nTawNfjWax
about 3 hours ago