The Legion of Boom is doomed. Four of their members will need to have surgery. The latest is Kam Chancellor.
Seattle Seahawks strong safety Kam Chancellor played Super Bowl XLIX with a torn medial collateral ligament in his left knee, along with a deep bone bruise on the outside of his knee, Seahawks.com reported Wednesday.
The other three are Richard Sherman (Elbow), Earl Thomas (Shoulder), and Jeremy Lane (Arm). The only one not injured is Byron Maxwell who is a free agent, and likely to be gone.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 13 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 17 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Caleb Green, Athlete nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/caleb-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/4Bn0B4ckeh
about 22 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 24 mins ago
- ICYMI:QB Playground Edition: Who’s Swinging Up, Who’s Sliding Down? nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/qb/ #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WjyWxpoygh
about 47 mins ago