West Virginia wide receiver ran his first 40-yard dash in 4.35 seconds, which is fast for any player. Many are not worried about the speed of a West Virginia receiver because they have always proven they can run. The big problem is can they stick around and be productive in the NFL?
For a guy that measured 6-foot-21/2 and 215 pounds, that kind of speed is going to make teams at the top of the draft take another look at their tape. When they look at the tape they will see a solid pass catcher who recorded 109 catches for 1,447 yards and 10 touchdowns.
White might have moved himself ahead of Amari Cooper today….
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That Sports Guy’s Week 4 Fantasy Football Rankings nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-4… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/OmgNN0lIvN
about 10 mins ago
- Now the NFL has an outbreak with the Titans. We want football. Let’s not let a player or players negligence ruin… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 18 mins ago
- The reason I bring this up is not because I am a Bills fan. The reason I bring this up with the Raiders is simple,… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 19 mins ago
- That’s good to know, well they will have to go into quarantine right? twitter.com/fattestmallon/…
about 20 mins ago
- So Derek Carr, Nathan Peterman, Foster Moreau, Darren Waller, Jason Witten, Nevin Lawson, Zay Jones, and Derek Carr… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 21 mins ago