Serby reports the Giants would like to work out a long-term deal with Pierre-Paul. If the two sides can’t agree on a contract, he will earn $14.6 million next season. The tag allows other teams to offer Pierre-Paul a contract, but will have to sacrifice two first-round picks if he signs with them.
Pierre-Paul, who turns 26 later this month, is a two-time Pro Bowler and was named to the All-Pro First Team in 2011. He has played his entire career with the Giants since being the No. 15 pick in the 2010 draft.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Did You See This:Week 2 Injury Report: Cornerbacks and Running Backs went down heavily nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/week-2… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 15 mins ago
- Did You See This:Patriots RB James White loses his father in a bad car accident; his mother is in critical conditio… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Last Chance:Fantasy Football: Sunday Sleeper Squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sleepe… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/f0VYYmuoru
about 37 mins ago
- Did You See This:Breaking: Ravens are expected to workout LS Andrew DePaola tomorrow nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/andrew… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Chris Wilcox, CB, BYU nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/chris-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/jbRMXxbCvb
about 46 mins ago