Rams defensive tackle Michael Brockers has 3.44 million dollars from a stock company called Fantex. They will pay him the money for 10 percent of his career earnings.
This is a great investment for Brockers, in my opinion that struck gold.
@DarrenHeitner: Rams DT @MichaelBrockers receives $3.44 million to become next @fantex athlete stock offering (10% of estimated “brand income”)
@adbrandt: Fantex first IPO on defensive player, buys 10% of Michael Brockers “brand income” for $3.44M, offering 362,200 shares at $10 per share.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Steelers are screwed again, I am not a Steelers fan but boy they are getting screwed nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/steele… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Kellen Mond, QB, Texas A&M University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/kellen… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 45 mins ago
- The best game on Thanksgiving has been moved
about 51 mins ago
- Facts and a coach twitter.com/mikegarafolo/s…
about 53 mins ago
- Hearing the game is being moved Turkeys
about 54 mins ago