Today the Philadelphia Eagles cleared some cap space. The Team released TE James Casey.
The move clears $4.1 million in cap space. Going on 31, Casey is a solid blocker and special teamer, but was due $4 million in 2015.
Casey should have little trouble latching on elsewhere, one team that makes sense is the Buffalo Bills.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Last Chance:Way Too Early Predictions for 2021 NFL Draft Order nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/draft-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/WegW1OF2UT
about 33 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/8QL7SVqVhc
about 46 mins ago
- Last Chance:NFL Transactions for September 30, 2020; Roster Cuts, Daily Workouts and Signings… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 53 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Mustafa Majeed, DB, Clark Atlanta University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/mustaf…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 1 hour ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Brian O’Neill, LB, Penn nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/brian-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago