Every year, NFL Draft Diamonds brings our readers the best in depth interviews on the internet. We specialize in giving players an opportunity to showcase their talents on our website. We conducted interviews last year with over 300 plus players. We want you to enjoy our interviews, because when these young men are in the league, we will not be surprised, and neither should you.
What is your name?
What is your Height/Weight?
What is your position?
Where do you play college football?
University of Miami Fl and Youngstown State
How many teams were recruiting you out of high school?
How did you choose your school?
Transferred from UM Hampton and Youngstown was the only D1aas to offer the rest was still D1
Where are you from?
Who is your role model, and why?
Mom and Grandma because they are hard workers
Have any scouts met with you yet, and if so what are they saying?
I met with a few going in to my senior season just basic things like where I’m from height and weight and what I can play.
Did you play any other sports growing up?
Did you play any other positions in football?
Wr in high school
At your position, what separates you from others?
Fast and good instincts
Are the linemen quick enough to climb and who can run.
Who was the toughest player you ever faced?
Billy Turner from North Dakota now with the Miami Dolphins
If you could compare your play to one player in the NFL who would it be and why?
Kam Chancellor and Ray Ray Armstrong we all tall players and got a finesse game.
What was the biggest obstacle in your life you had to overcome, and how did you overcome it?
Freshman year of college my brother was murdered having a great support system help me stay straight
Do you have any pre-game rituals?
I listen to slow jams Boyz 2 men then right before I go out I listen to some hip hop to bring me back up.
What is your biggest strength?
Speed great at running alleys and sideline to sideline
What is your biggest weakness?
Be moving so fast it I be over running sometimes.
If I were a GM and gave you a second to sell yourself, what would you say?
I can contribute wherever need to be I can bring personality and enthusiasm to the team
Who was your favorite player growing up?
Ray Lewis, Sean Taylor
If you could have dinner with three people dead or alive, who would you choose?
Tupac, Jay Z, and Floyd Mayweather
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 29 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 30 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- I am waiting to see if Daniel MCCullers is poached. His contract was terminated yesterday. Which means he is like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 40 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 41 mins ago