Colts linebacker D’Qwell Jackson is accused of punching pizza delivery driver Jose Bonilla-Fuentes in the face because Bonilla-Fuentes parked in Jackson’s parking space, according to the Washington Post. Jackson’s residence has assigned parking, and Bonilla-Fuentes parked in his spot to deliver a pizza.
“What happened is that a crazy guy tried to choke me,” Bonilla-Fuentes said to the Kent Sterling Show on CBS.
Bonilla-Fuentes also said that Jackson claimed he was “going to kill me.”
The police were called, and Bonilla-Fuentes said that Jackson calmed down and tried to backtrack.
“He come to me and say ‘Please, please I’ll give you whatever money you need, but don’t do nothing, don’t let the police take me,'” Bonilla-Fuentes said.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- That is the first step, it is already damn near impossible to find 9mm ammo twitter.com/wsj/status/132…
about 30 mins ago
- Last Chance:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sebastian Gutierrez, OL, Minot State University… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 39 mins ago
- Did You See This:College Gridiron Showcase Director of Scouting Mike Rittelman sits down with Draft Diamonds… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 52 mins ago
- Did You See This:Fantasy Doctors: Calvin Ridley injury update, Initial Thoughts on his foot injury… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 2 hours ago
- Did You See This:Clemson rookie QB Trevor Lawrence tests positive for COVID-19 nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/10/trevor… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 3 hours ago