New York Yankee great Derek Jeter always wanted to own a baseball team and run the franchise, but the slugger also was showing interest in the Buffalo Bills.
According to a report by the Buffalo News former New York Yankee Derek Jeter was looking into the possibility of purchasing the Bills during his farewell season last year.
That report says it’s unclear whether Jeter wanted to lead a group, or just be a minority partner.
It’s unlikely he had the money to be a majority owner, with the team eventually selling to the Pegulas for $1.4 billion dollars.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- Breaking: Bears poach DT Daniel McCullers from the Steelers practice squad nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/daniel… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 25 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- Did You See This:2021 NFL Draft Prospect Interview: Sal Sidebotham, LB, Walsh University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/sal-si…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- I am waiting to see if Daniel MCCullers is poached. His contract was terminated yesterday. Which means he is like… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 36 mins ago
- NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/nfl-tr… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 37 mins ago