San Diego Chargers quarterback Philip Rivers has avoided surgery on the bulging disk that almost made him shut it down early this year.
“At this point, the back injury is not requiring surgery,” Rivers told KGB-FM radio, via ESPN.com. “We’ll kind of revisit it in a month or so. But everything is improving. I’m back to my regular workouts and running around. … I’m actually on the up and up. So I’m pretty excited.”
Rivers is a tough quarterback, and this makes you love him more.
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Draft Buzz: Catching up with Tennessee Volunteers, OT/OG Jerome Carvin nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jerome… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- This is wild twitter.com/itsjuanlove/st…
about 28 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: Jayson Oweh, EDGE, Penn State University nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/jayson… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/LG6ml8Wh8C
about 29 mins ago
- Draft Buzz: Three Running Backs, who could interest the Philadelphia Eagles, this Draft nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/eagles…… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 34 mins ago
- ICYMI:2021 NFL Draft Prospect: James Wiggins, S, University of Cincinnati nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/11/james-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/FEht5bKA7G
about 42 mins ago