The Cardinals are set to move on from defensive tackle Darnell Dockett, the team announced Friday.
Dockett has played his entire 11-year career with the Cardinals, totaling 459 tackles and 40 1/2 sacks. He missed the entire 2014 season after tearing his ACL in the preseason.
Dockett was entering the final year of his contract and saves Arizona $6.8 million in cap space. He also may return to the team with a pay cut.
@ESPNStatsInfo: Dockett release + Fitzgerald contract restructure = $19.6M savings for Cardinals against 2015 cap. #NFL
Follow Us on Facebook
Follow Us on Twitter
NFL Draft Diamonds
- ICYMI:Put some respect on these names. Three QB’s that deserve more love nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/respec… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/e0s4bLnO0U
about 24 mins ago
- Did You See This:NFL Transactions for September 23, 2020; Signings, Roster Cuts and Daily Workouts… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 26 mins ago
- ICYMI:Draft Diamonds Free Agent Interview: Jimmy Strickland, Long Snapper nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/jimmy-… #NFL #NFLDraftNews https://t.co/VOrANc46US
about 43 mins ago
- Last Chance:Chargers QB Tyrod Taylor suffered a punctured lung from the team doctor nfldraftdiamonds.com/2020/09/tyrod-… #NFL… twitter.com/i/web/status/1…
about 56 mins ago
- Tevin Singleton, DB, Bowie State University | 2021 NFL Draft Prospect Zoom Interview youtu.be/40nnaEMtokY
about 60 mins ago